- Ireland has extensive transport links to Europe and the rest of the world.
- Over 400 ﬂights a week leave from Dublin, Cork and Shannon to London
- US Pre-Clearance facilities at Dublin Airport and Shannon Airport are the only ones of their kind in Europe
- New connections in 2019 include direct ﬂights from Dublin to Montreal, Minneapolis and Stuttgart.
- Irish ports oﬀer transport services, facilities and maritime supply chain solutions to a number of industry sectors.
- Irish port traﬃc account for over 90% of imports and exports moved in and out of Ireland and facilitate an annual average of 4.5 million foot and car passengers over the past ﬁve years.
- Ireland’s three main ports are Shannon Foynes, Cork and Dublin which account for over 80% of total bulk volume,
Share this article