Useful links to other government departments and agencies
The following government departments have provided dedicated Brexit pages which provide updates and information on Brexit:
- Government of Ireland Brexit page – gov.ie/Brexit.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. They also provide a subscription service for government Brexit updates.
- The Department of Finance.
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine.
- The Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation.
There are government agency supports available to provide expert and detailed assistance for businesses and small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs). The following agencies have established targeted services to provide practical advice, support and information on Brexit matters:
- Bord Bia Brexit Barometer
- Intertrade Ireland Brexit Advisory Service
- Enterprise Ireland
- Local Enterprise Office who has also provided detailed information in Supporting your small business through Brexit
- The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland.
- Health and Safety Authority
- National Standards Authority of Ireland
- Chambers Ireland.
The answers to Brexit related Parliamentary Questions (PQs) to the Minister for Finance, are available on the Houses of the Oireachtas website.
Questions which relate to Revenue’s areas of responsibility are also included on this site. There is a search facility to assist you in locating relevant Brexit PQs. If you include ‘Revenue’ in your search criteria this will help you to narrow your search.