Import licences and certificates from 1 January 2021

Licences, certificates and special rules for bringing goods into the UK from 1 January 2021.

You’ll need to get a licence or certificate to import some types of goods into the UK.

You might also need to pay an inspection fee for some goods before they’re allowed into the UK.

 Animals, plants, food and agricultural products

Drugs, chemicals and waste

Published 10 July 2020
Last updated 28 October 2020 
Share this article