Graduate Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1)


You can no longer apply for a new Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa.

If you want to set up a business in the UK you can apply for a Start-up visa instead.

If you already have a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa

You can still switch into a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa.

You can no longer extend your Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa at the end of the first year. You must apply to switch to a Start-up visa instead.

You must apply to switch visas before your current visa expires.

You cannot settle in the UK on this visa.

Share this article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *