- Ireland is the 3rd most competitive economy in the Eurozone and the 5th most competitive in the EU.
- Maintaining and improving competitiveness as the economy grows is a key Government priority.
- The cost of living in regional locations in Ireland compares exceptionally well to other competing cities, while Dublin ranks among the top 10 European cities for purchasing power.
- The Government’s Rebuilding Ireland Action Plan is targeting a doubling of the output of new homes to deliver 25,000 units per annum on average by 2020.
- Irish labour costs have grown at an average of less than 2% annually over the last ﬁve years. Hourly labour costs in Ireland are mid-range in Europe and below the Eurozone average.
Cost of Living in Ireland
Share this article